365 Day Project with Eli'Ani

If you are interested in a photo session, please contact me by
clicking here =)

edpingolphotography.com



Saturday, December 19, 2009

day 1 - home from the hospital

commentator: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/thethinkingcouch3/0001%20-%20UPLOAD%20PHOTOS%20HERE/edsays.jpg?t=1255757334

this project was suppose to start on january 01 2010 but i decided to do it earlier as i know that there are going to be days that i miss. however, i do plan on ending on dec 31 2010 with at least 365 photos of eli'ani. so here goes... wish us luck.

//ed pingol
contact me =)

edpingolphotography.com






1 comment:

  1. She is SO full of expression! I can't believe how much I love a person I've never even met, and am not related to. What a beautiful idea to have a signature picture for each day. And she is so blessed to have such beautiful pictures... even if she will want to kill you for some of them later on. I love you guys and am SO happy to see your beautiful family grow. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Ed's Blog Archive - See Postings By Months